524 S. 10th ST. • LIVINGSTON, MT 59047 • PHONE 406-579-0575
Diverse engineer and entrepreneur with a passion for technology and making people smile.
Technical Project Manager, Wisetail; Bozeman, MT — 2020-Present
- Facilitated migration of high-profile clients from a legacy platform to new product.
- Achieved company goal of over 90% clients migrated on target.
- Strategized with all departments to make informed product decisions including design, implementation, estimation & planning.
Lead Support Engineer, Archetype Themes; Remote — October 2018-2020
Remote Technical Support and customization of themes for Shopify.
- Developed on-boarding process for new hires and managed first full-time hire.
- Improve support documentation and process to reduce incoming requests.
Software Support Engineer, Wisetail; Bozeman, MT — 2017-2018
Technical support and customization of Learning Management System (LMS) websites.
- Facilitated migration from Asana to Jira and established a process for issue resolution.
- Created standard support processes for recurring issues and was able to reduce support
requests to inbox zero for the first time in company history.
- Troubleshoot and debug customer issues using knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL ensuring service and website uptime.
- Completed UX training at General Assembly to provide solutions for improving the user experience and solving customer problems.
President / CEO, HeadRoom; Bozeman, MT — 2012-2017
Business Development and Operations for dedicated headphone retailer, www.headphone.com
- Clearly communicate direction of the company to shareholders, employees, and customers in written and spoken word.
- Increase positive customer experience through improvements in Sales departments with updated eCommerce tools and integrations.
- Utilized knowledge of internet technologies to migrate from custom PHP driven website to hosted cloud based eCommerce platform and improve business goals.
- Increase customer satisfaction with more efficient call center process and implementation of new Customer Relationship Management tool.
- Design and development of a headphone audio product line.
- Completed sale of high value domain - Headphone.com
WooThemes; Remote — 2012
Support Forum Ninja
- Troubleshoot WordPress websites
- Provide assistance with customization of themes
F11 Photographic Supplies Bozeman, MT 2011-2012
Certified Apple Expert & Sales
HeadRoom Bozeman, MT 2009-2010
Website Consultant / Product Manager
- Represent company and demonstrate products at trade shows.
- Facilitated complete website redesign and restructure.
- Research and Development for new product ideas.
- Acquisition and evaluation of new product lines.
Poindexters Bozeman, MT 2007-2009
- Provide sound reinforcement and video projection for music performances, entertainment, and corporate presentations.
- Installed complete turnkey Home Theater and AV Systems in some of Montana's most prestigious and demanding homes and businesses.
- Setup and operate complete audio/visual systems that enrich and enhance experience.
- Maintain clients desire to have systems be as intuitive and invisible as possible.
- Improved documentation for time and materials on each job to ensure good return on investment.
- Independently provided creative and professional solutions for problems during installations.
HeadRoom Bozeman, MT 2003-2007
Vice President Operations / Product Manager
- Maintained sales for a four million dollar company in a niche market that is constantly undergoing change by developing products to meet market demands.
- Managed team of 20 employees with diverse jobs, which enabled successful operation of a high demand company.
- Managed development of entire new product line consisting of 10 new products all with options amounting to seventy three different sku’s.
- Directed research and development, and implementation into production for over 20 audio devices.
- Managed product line at of approximately 500 products optimizing availability and pricing to the customer.
- Implemented procedures for purchasing, inventory control, quality control and production.
- Developed procedures for organizing and aligning team efforts with corporate strategic plan.
Grace Design Boulder, CO 1997-2001
Production Manager Contributed as third employee for start-up pro audio equipment designer with sales that increased 350% over first four years. Company held niche for designing and supplying high-technology electronic equipment for film and music recording used by top studios around the world.
- Handled all technical aspects of equipment design, test, performance, maintenance and repair.
- Implemented standard for quality control issues using knowledge of electronic theory, digital theory, and computer basics.
- Generated build procedures and assembly manual for all products.
- Designed Audio Precision program for automated testing of electronic equipment.
- Trained and supervised employees to assemble equipment and test to guarantee standards.
- Developed strong business sense for assuring good return on investment by looking to reduce or minimize operating costs without compromising quality.
- Placed orders for all parts and supplies for production.
- Created bill of materials and cost analysis database for all production.
- Implemented new accounting system for inventory.
Microphone Pro | Warren Labs 1995-2012
Contract Sound Engineer
- Independently operated 150 recording sessions in Texas, Arizona, California, Colorado and Montana for established artists and rising talent.
- Providing custom installations and consultation services for studio construction
- Provided consultation and installation services to recording studios: BaseCamp Recording Studios, Big Sky High, Immersive Studios, The Conservatory of Recording Arts and Sciences, and more.
- Promoted 25 concerts in Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado
- Engineered over 20 CD’s for independent artists.
- University of Colorado at Boulder Boulder, CO 2000
- Music & Environmental Studies
- Conservatory of Recording Arts and Sciences Tempe, AZ 1996-1997
- Entertainment Business, Sound for Film, Music Recording, Sound Reinforcement
- University of Texas at El Paso El Paso, TX 1995-1996